Our World Cup young guns arrive home and we give our analysis on their progress in Russia. Gareth and our boys did us proud and gave the nation a real lift regardless of the end results.
We also welcome our new partners De Trafford, Architecture Designs, Eclectic Hotels in Manchester and some great engaging interviews with people from the football world.
This is a read you will pick up and then read again. Take your time on this one guys as there is so much for the player, his partner and football related people to read! Enjoy the read whilst sitting in our beautiful weather!
NOW YOU CAN READ PP ONLINE!Enquire
A super exciting issue from start to finish. Read about how Harry Kane was twice rejected but went on to be England’s best striker. We speak exclusively with former heavy weight Champion David Haye and how he is hungrier then ever for his re match to Tony Bellew in May.
We get to chat with the super talented DJ Colin Francis about his budding football career at West Ham Utd to a super star DJ. Flannels show case their amazing spring/summer collecting for all the family. With summer round the corner why not speak with Core Health & Fitness for all your gym equipment.
NOW YOU CAN READ PP ONLINE!Enquire
This December we celebrate our 20th issue, we couldn’t resist in giving this issue a whole new look, gold and black being the perfect combination for any celebration. We have exclusive interviews with Harry Redknapp and the super talented F1 driver Max Verstappen plus many more..
Our new partners Flannels show case their top luxury fashion brands for all the family this winter with the added support off a gift guide this Christmas. Be sure not to miss out on what to buy the man who has everything. Bobbi Brown’s luxury makeup & skin care products are at the top of any ladies Christmas list, be sure not to miss out on the best stocking fillers for your loved one.
NOW YOU CAN READ PP ONLINE!Enquire
Issue 19 brings you some exciting interviews with big names such as Kevin Pietersen, Jay Hutton and Gino D’Acampo to name just a few. We bring you all the latest fashion with the latest AW trends for both male and female whether your into a grunge look or just the sports lad image wanting the latest trainers. If you’re looking for a luxury hotel/restaurant then look no further we have featured The world’s best rooftop bars and Individual Restaurants show case their superb all weather terraces and new additions to come soon.
PP have partnered up with the Dekota Hotel in Leeds which offers pure luxury with five star service, if your wanting style, class and contemporary this is the place.
NOW YOU CAN READ PP ONLINE!Enquire
In our June’17 issue we bring to you this summers must-haves for the other half, nights out in the top London restaurants, his and hers top 5 bags brought to you by our stylist Cleo Lacey and our exclusive interview with the man him self Cristiano Ronaldo, along with our NEW partners at Pestana CR7 hotels.
We have been working very closely with our partners Harvey Nichols in Manchester to bring you the very latest in fashion in this issue and also Chelsea Truck Company are showcasing their amazing Black Hawk Jeep…Enquire
In our spring17 issue we have an exclusive interview with Manchester United player Jesse Lingard.
Explore the range of top fragrances and sunglasses from Harvey Nichols, brought to you by our favourite stylist Cleo Lacey.
Our top penthouses in the most premier of locations thanks to Telford Homes.
The Hair Clinic giving away all their secrets on how to gain confidence when it comes to mens hair styles..
and so much more…Enquire
Professional player brings to you…
TOMKINS ON THE TOUGH DECISION TO LEAVE HIS BOYHOOD CLUB.
Issue 16′s exclusive interview with James Tomkins. Tomkins joined West Ham United at the age of just eight. Almost 20 years later the defender was faced with the tough decision to leave his boyhood club.
Claire Bloomfield spoke to the former Upton Park favourite about life after the Hammers, international ambitions – and shamed England boss Sam Allardyce…Enquire
MLS Issue 1
This summer, Professional Player brings you the exciting launch of the MLS Issue 1 with an exclusive insight into the MLS.
- Kaká tells us exclusively about life in Florida and playing for Orlando City.
- Jon Osorio tells us how he’s developed into a key player for Toronto FC.
- Matt Polster talks to us about growing up in Las Vegas, college soccer and the draft system, and life in MLS.
Professional Player brings you this summer’s hottest Euro 2016 highlights as France made history!
- Since retiring in 2013, our cover exclusive Michael Owen has been busy working on many ventures within and outside of football.
- Jamie Carragher talks punditry, technology and being recognised more now than before he retired.
- We caught up with Jenna Legg at Thomas Sabo’s Flagship London Store.
- The former Sunderland and Wolves defender, Jody Craddock, talks all about his new career as an artist.
- Kelly Cates talks about her media career, maintaining a work/life balance and her proudest broadcasting moment.
Professional Player have started 2016 with our biggest magazine yet!
- We find out whether Juan Mata is Premier League’s most charming man in our exclusive cover interview.
- We meet the founding father of the MLS, talk Portland Timbers with Liam Ridgewell, and meet some Englishmen abroad.
- Xavi Hernandez tells us about life after Barcelona, playing in Qatar, and the memrobilia he’s picked up along the way.
- This season’s breakout star Jamie Vardy tells the story of his incredible journey to the top with Leicester City.
Professional Player have ended 2015 with a bang with December’s issue!
- Asmir Begovic, Juan Mata and Rory & Helen Delap tell us about their involvement with different charities and foundations.
- Lewis Hamilton reveals to Professional Player that he is as hungry as he has ever been to continue his historic success.
- Kaká talks to us about life in Florida and playing the MLS for Orlando City.
- Amir Khan tells us about his career in boxing.
- Claire Rafferty tells us how she has a part time job alongside her successful football career.
Professional Player have upped their game and have tons more content and interviews!
- Chris Kamara & Bryn Law tell us how you can prepare yourself for life in the media industry after your football career has ended.
- Geoff Cameron & Carl Robinson tell us about their success within the MLS
- Georgia May Jagger talks about her life, her style and her role as the face of Professional Player’s new exclusive partner, Thomas Sabo
- Sue Smith & Lucy Bronze on the development and rising popularity of Womens Football.
Professional Player has expanded its horizons with one of the best issues to date!
- Professional Player Gold Day – Professional Player held a Golf Day at Centurion Club in April.
- MLS and Orlando City – With so many English and European players taking the route across the pond, we take a look at the rise of the MLS in the U.S.
- premier league this coming season.
- Tommy Elphick – The captain of the new boys in the premier league, Bournemouth, talks exclusively to Professional Player.
As this season comes to a close Professional Player launches it’s best ever Edition yet.
- Hotel Football- We take a look round the newly opened Hotel Football thanks to the Class of ’92
- Hayley McQueen talks about growing up in a famous football family.
- We meet Carl Fogarty, superbike champion and King of the Jungle.
- Sunderland legend Michael Gray on how much he’s loving life in Qatar,.
Issue 09 marks the end of a great year for Professional Player
- Matthew Etherington – Why he has chosen to retire after a career in football spanning almost 20 years
- Shehneela Ahmed – discusses the key issues facing minorities in football
- Geoff Scott – Gives an insight into the future plans for the charity XPRO
- Hotel Football – The Class of ’92 and their journey into the world of the hospitality industry
Issue 08 launches at an exciting time for football, with the start of 2014/15 season. We showcased our first bumper fashion issue as well as looking at some more serious issues off the pitch such as gambling
- Romelu Lukaku – Life as an Everton Player and why family is important to him
- Ben Burgess – Gives an insight into his new career change and how it’s possible for all players
- Simon Mignolet – Explains all about his new company BreatheSport
- Ryder Cup – The history of the competition and some of its most bloodthirsty battles.
Issue 07 was one of our best issues yet, securing big name interviews who spoke about life after football, and life in the football world. We also welcomed new partners to Professional Player helping players make the right investment and making sure they plan well for the future.
- Ryan Giggs talks about life after football
- Roy Hodgson on the differences between managing a club versus country
- Chris Kamara provided his top tips on being successful in the media
- Barry Fry on his ups and downs at Peterborough United
As another season drew to a close Professional Player reported on one of the most exciting Premier League battles for many years. With the World Cup imminent too Professional Player showcased the young guns who are increasing fans hopes of success and talked to the team psychologist hoping to put the squad in the right frame of mind.
- Peter Shilton divulged his opinion on England’s World Cup hopes
- Bradley Johnson discussed his rise to stardom and his plans for the future
- Scott Parker revealed his golfing hopes and dreams
Issue 5 saw out a successful 2013 for Professional Player and began the countdown to the World Cup with a report from The Daily Telegraph chief sports correspondent Henry Winter on how England can avoid another early exit.
- Frank Lampard talked about turning over a new leaf in his life
- Soccer hard man Vinnie Jones told Professional Player about facing his toughest battle yet
- Abbey Clancy gives her account of her time on Strictly Come Dancing
Issue 4 marked the 1st birthday of Professional Player and 150 years since the formation of the FA. Professional Player marked the celebration with a lavish first birthday party in conjunction with Aston Martin and Harvey Nichols in Birmingham.
- Dion Dublin highlighted the importance of footballers planning their long-term future
- Stiliyan Petrov described his pain of giving up the game
- Kevin-Prince Boateng told Professional Player about his fight against
As the season came to an end in 2013 Professional Player crowned all those who had been champions on and off the pitch and introduced a wealth of new partners.
- Peter Crouch told Professional Player of his media aspirations
- Robbie Fowler explained his new role as a property expert
- Lee Hendrie explained how he was rebuilding his life following bankruptcy and suicide attempts
racism and his love of the Premier League
Following great feedback from the first edition, the second issue secured some big name interviews from the industry who were all keen to chat to Professional Player. A partnership with XPRO was also unveiled, helping former players adjust to life after football.
- Andy Cole discussed why the game is letting ex-players down
- David Moyes talked about his life at the top with Everton
- Professional Player investigated the new coaching courses available at St George’s Park
The first issue of Professional Player launched the magazine with a great selection of health, finance, motoring, fashion and travel features, alongside interviews with Premier League players past and present.
- Phil Neville on his amazing career and life after football
- Matthew Etherington talks about beating his demons and his passionate love for the game
- Robbie Savage gives his hard-hitting take on current issues surrounding the game